How to Change Time on Fitbit Charge 5? Easy Steps
Changing time on Fitbit Charge 5 is a pretty straight forward task. Once you set up your device there is no need to change the time as the device will keep the time synced with your smart phone even if you enter a different time zone. But there might be instances where your Fitbit Charge 5 goes out of sync. Let’s find out how you can change or correct the time on your device.
Before you can change the time on your Fitbit Charge 5 please make sure you have the below points covered:
- Make sure your Fitbit Charge 5 is fully charged.
- Make sure that you have the Fitbit mobile app installed on your smart phone and updated to the latest version.
- Make sure you have connected your phone with the Fitbit Charge 5 via Bluetooth.
How to change time on Fitbit Charge 5?
You can follow the below steps to change the time on your Fitbit Charge 5:
- Launch the Fitbit app on your mobile phone.
- Tap on the profile photo on the top left corner of your mobile screen.
- Navigate to App Settings
- Deactivate the automatic time zone setting. If you have this enabled it, the device will take the time based on your current location.
- Select the appropriate time zone by tapping the select Time Zone.
- Return to your profile and select your device (Charge 5 in this instance).
- Tap on the Sync Now option to synchronize your Fitbit Charge 5.
Once the synchronization is complete you will see that the Fitbit Charge 5 time has changed.